Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Learning things!

Well here we are at day 3... woke up pressing snooze as always.

Things I learned this morning on my walk:
  1. Do not read work emails before I start. An email that I read really pissed me off and I thought of how I would respond the entire walk! (probably better as it gave me time to think and not react, but still didn't like it!)
  2. Music- nothing better then putting on my pandora and getting Debbie Gibson as my first song :) I have to tell you that having 80's Debbie and Glee as a list is amazing! Not sure how Wicked got in there, hmm maybe Glee, but loved that too. Going to update my lists for tomorrow.
  3. Chamudi- don't understand why he feels the need to sometimes run. Every time he does he hops and then limps on the leg for the next few steps of the walk. There was a good period of the walk where he wasn't limping. Maybe these longer walks are helping him too! Still cracks me up that by the time I sit down to write my post he has gobbled up his food and is passed out asleep again.
Well that is all for today folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment