Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 2 or should I say 159 more days to my first walk!

Chamudi woke me up at 7:30. I was exhausted and didn't want to get up until the alarm went off at 8:20, but no I got up and got ready and out the door we went.

I didn't want to push myself too much yet so only did 10 minutes, but had to do A LOT of stretching today. I'm not so good when it comes to the that. I forget and well just don't do it. I'll go back to 20 minutes tomorrow.

I'm a bit achy but not too bad. Chamudi was exhausted yesterday and went up to bed before me it was hilarious. Although I think that is what made him get up earlier :(

When I get paid this week I'm going to get fitting for good walking sneakers!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you girl. I'm running at least a 5K race every month of 2011 as my resoltuion. A lot of my races have walks tied to them too if you want to join me in any. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete